HP Education Department JBT Batch wise Recruitment 2023
HP Education Department JBT Batch wise Recruitment 2023 As you are aware of the fact that the Hon’ble High Court of HP has ordered that the opportunity to apply for the recruitment of District cadre posts has to b provided to all the eligible candidates irrespective of their domicile Districts
The Counseling shall be conducted with effect from 20th to 25th November 2023 by the selection committee to be constituted under the chairmanship of the DDEEs of the Districts.
Total Vacancies : 1161 Posts
District wise Vacancies
|Lahaul & Spiti||08|
Category wise Vacancies
Age limit for HP Education Department JBT Batch wise Recruitment 2023
Between 18 to 45 years. In the case of Direct recruitment on a batch-wise basis, candidates who have crossed the upper age limit of 45 years shall also be considered for appointment in case they have registered their names before attaining the age of 45 years in the employment exchange of H.P.
- The DDEEs will shortlist the candidates in order of merit as per the already prescribed procedure.
- The DDEEs will submit the details of shortlisted candidates to this Directorate and the overall merit list of the state will be drawn at the Directorate level. The number of candidates to be shortlisted by the Districts under each category shall not be more than the number of vacancies available under that category for the entire state.
- The DDEEs will submit the details of shortlisted candidates in Excel form as well as PDF form in the prescribed format (Annexure-C). The details of the shortlisted candidates must reach the Directorate by 30* November 2023 positively.
- The list of the finally selected candidates for each District as well as the waiting list for each District shall be prepared at the Directorate level and sent to the District level for further appointment and necessary action.
- The candidates shall be allotted Districts as per their rank in the overall merit list read with the order of preference of the candidates. The allotted District will be displayed on the website of DEE. Merely listing of names in the shortlist drawn at the District level or overall merit list drawn at the Directorate level does not confer any right to the candidate for posting. The appointment shall be made after verification of documents in support of the eligibility criteria. The draft of the appointment letter shall be uniform throughout the State and the specimen shall be shared by the Directorate shortly. The Principal/Headmaster concerned shall take the joining after verification of documents.
- The vacant seats due to non-joining of selected candidates shall be filled up within the stipulated period from the waiting list by the Deputy Directors concerned.
- The draft of the appointment letter shall be made available by the Directorate and the DDEEs are directed to issue the appointment letters only as per the draft approved at the Directorate level.
- The DDEEs are directed to affix a copy of these instructions on their office notice boards and also upload these instructions immediately on their official website for the information of the candidates. Given the above, you are hereby directed to comply with the above-stated procedure for the batch-wise appointment of JBTs in your District and send a copy of this letter immediately as a requisition to the concerned Employment Exchanges requesting them to send the names of eligible candidates within fifteen days and ensure completion of the counselling process within the stipulated period positively.
Educational Qualification for HP JBT Recruitment 2023
10+2 with 50% or Senior Secondary with 50% marks from a recognized board of School Education and 2 years Junior Basic Teachers Course / Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) from an institute affiliated to Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) / Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) (by whatever name known). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 years Junior Basic Teacher (JBT)/Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) (by whatever name known), by the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a two-year Diploma in Education (Special). OR Graduation and 2 years Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) / Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) (by whatever name known). OR Post-Graduation with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and three-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.” AND Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the authority designated by the HP State Govt. Provided that the candidates who have already qualified for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by H.P. Subordinate Service Selection Commission or H.P.Board of School Education, Dharamshala shall also be eligible subject to the condition as laid down in Para-ll of the guidelines issued by the National Council for Teacher Education vide Notification No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad. dated 11.02.2011
HP Education Department JBT Batch wise Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale
Rs.17820/- Per Month
Important Date For HP Education Department JBT Batch wise Recruitment 2023
Date for Counseling : 20th to 25th November 2023
In this section, candidates can click on HPSSC HP advertisement link to download the pdf version notification by HPSSC HP. For online application at hpsssb.hp.gov.in candidates has a direct access to Himachal Pradesh Directorate of Elementary Education Department online job application portal.
Read official Notification : Click Here