A career in Armed Forces as Agniveer
The Indian Government has approved an attractive program Agniveer, for young people to enlist in the armed forces. The scheme’s name is Agnipath, and chosen applicant under this program is known as an Agniveer. This program has many posts. A career in the Armed Forces has lots of advantages; also, they get a competitive monthly package, as well as risk and financial hardship allowances.
The Agnipath is a four-year active duty service program. During this time of service to the country, the Agniveer will receive army training and experience, discipline, physical ability, leadership ability, and confidence. Now we are going to discuss the advantages.
1. Those retirees under this scheme will get 10 to 12 lakh to start their new life.
2. Those who want to be self-employed will receive benefits in obtaining finance loans.
3. Those who wish to continue their education will be awarded a certificate similar to a diploma, and govt. will also arrange the linking course for further study.
4. If they choose such a career, they will also be given preference in CAPF and police recruitment.
Here we will discuss which documents are required for this agnipath system Applicants do need original certificates, mark sheets, and current residence certificates at all stages of recruitment; if the details in the ‘online form’ don’t really match the details on the primary documents at any point, the application can be decided canceled.
AGNIVEER APPLY ONLINE-
Here we will share some information about how to apply online at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The following is the procedure:
1. Keep your mark sheet certificate and 10+2 certificate for reference before submitting the online application.
2. If you haven’t already done so, go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and sign up with your email address. Applicants must ensure that they provide valid and active email addresses and mobile phone numbers on their Application Form, which should not be changed until the selection process is completed.
3. Sign in with your registered email and select “Current Opportunities.
4. Select the “Apply” button.
5. If any online applications are found to be disqualified in any way, they may be rejected at any time.
6. The uploaded picture must have a blue background.
QUALIFICATION FOR AGNIVEER –
The post-wise qualification is as follows:
1. All Hands (General Duty) Agniveer – 45% overall and 33% in each of the subjects achieved in class 10 or Matric. For boards using the following grading system, a D grade (33%- 40%) in each subject or an average score containing 33%, and a C2 grade usually contains 45% in the total numbers.
2. Agniveer Technologies (Avn & Amn Examiner) – Candidates must have passed the 10+2/Advanced Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English with a total of 50% and 40% in each subject.
3. Technical Clerk / Store Keeper (All Hands) – Applicants must have successfully completed the 10+2 examination in any field with a minimum of 50% in each subject. A minimum of 50% in English, Math, and Accounts is needed for the 10+2 exam.
4. Tradesmen (8th and 10th pass) all hands – Simple pass in both classes. There is no requirement for an overall percentage, but each subject must have received 33%.
5. Women in the Military Police Corps (General Duty) -Class Matric with 45% overall and 33% in each subject. For boards that use a grade of D (33% – 40%) in individual subjects.
Age for Agniveer –
The applicant must be at least 17- 21 years old. According to government regulations, the candidates would also be given an age reduction. As a one-time measure for the Recruiting Year 2022-23, the upper age for the applicant limit has been raised from 21 to 23 years.
Ways to Join As Agniveer – The following requirements are the way to join this system.
Admit Card and Call Back Letter –
Admit Card and Call Back Letter must be downloaded from the official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. There will be no admitting card or call-back letter sent by mail. Only email will be used to contact candidates, and no documents will be mailed at any stage of the selection process.
Each applicant must complete a 1600-meter race in 5 minutes, and 30 seconds, for a total of 60 points. In addition, they must complete ten pull-ups for a total of 40 points.
MEDICAL ENTRANCE –
Candidates can apply Medical examinations will be done by approved medical people in accordance with current regulations applicable to Agniveer. Candidates who really are identified as medically unfit will be advised to appeal the decision at INHS and Visakhapatnam, within a maximum of 21 days. If declared unfit in the
specialist review, no further review or appeal is permitted. The candidate must be in excellent physical and mental condition and be free of any illness.
Height Requirements –
-162 cm is the minimum height
– Weight should be proportionate to height
Written Exam Task –
The Indian Navy will decide where to hold the written examination and PFT.
Selection Procedure –
The Agneepath plan, which was announced by the Central Government, is being implemented by the Indian Army. The Indian Army has also provided a detailed description of the recruitment selection process in an official announcement posted on its website. Candidates who are interested in applying for this position should be fully aware of the selection criteria and other test-related information.
Instructions to Written Examination –
AGNIVEER (MR) AND (SSR) –
The written exam is held in a specific area on the specified date and time. The test will be objective type (Hindi and English). The question paper will be divided into four sections: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge. The question paper will be of 10th-level difficulty, and the syllabus for the test is viewable in the download link. The (MR) test will last 30 minutes, and (SSR) test will last 60 minutes.
The Indian Army has announced the salary structure for Agniveers. Applicants interested in this plan will review the NDA scheme income and reward package proposed by the Government. Candidates who pass the armed forces exam will receive huge benefits in addition to their basic salary. According to the Defence Ministry, upon the finish of the four-year expected period, ‘Agniveers‘ will be paid a one-time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package… that will be tax-free. If you are aspiring to join the armed force via this scheme, then this article will provide you with complete information.